Fire Alarm Introduction
We design, supply, install & commission all types of fire alarm systems:
Conventional fire alarm systems
From small shops & offices to medium sized buildings, conventional fire alarm systems are a cost effective way to ensure you have a means of detecting & waning of fire. Numerous detectors can be installed on zones, when a detector is triggered the fire alarm control panel will indicate which zone has been triggered, giving you or the fire brigade an indication of the area of activation.
Addressable Fire Alarm Systems
This type of fire alarm system is state of the art & is highly intelligent. If a detector is triggered it give a text read out of exactly where this unit is e.g. smoke detector 27 Reception Area. The main advantage of this system is for large buildings where a detector on a conventional zone may take some time to find.
Wireless Fire Alarm Systems
When installation costs are taken into account, radio fire alarm systems are very cost effective and have distinct advantages over the traditional wired system. These advantages include :
- No disruption to the building fabric or its occupants- Wired fire alarm systems invariably cause significant disruption to buildings and occupants that leave the user with "hidden" costs.
- Temporary Protection- The Health & Safety at Work Act often requires fire alarm systems even on temporary buildings and construction sites. Radio systems can satisfy this requirement and then be easily removed for use elsewhere when the temporary need expires.
- Remote Buildings - Large savings can be made in avoiding costly excavation for inter-connecting cables.
- Large Sites - Long cable runs can be very expensive and vulnerable to damage. Radio overcomes these problems.
- Urgent needs - Radio alarm systems can be installed in a fraction of the time needed for wired systems and equipment is generally available at short notice
Remote Fire Alarm Monitoring
Having the right fire alarm system in place is your 1st priority, but great consideration should be given to the response of an alarm out of working hours. For a small fee we can connect your fire alarm system to our Central Monitoring Station via a digital communicators, this will ensure that the Fire Brigade or a 3rd party/keyholder is contacted at all times. This may help prevent a catastrophe happening when your building is empty.